Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default This just in from the Edward Snowden vault of government secrets

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 19:22:57 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

news13 wrote:
On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 00:12:18 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

I don't use Face Book either or Google.....

I avoid all the Liberal Fascist networks and blacklist them.

And I make sure that I have no webcam nor any mics hooked up to the
puter.

"Its okay, we can listen in via your mobile phone anytime we wish."

I'd like to see that . I live down in The Holler , and there just ain't a
signal down here . Besides , it's turned off most of the time , and it's the
cheapest by-the-month phone Walmart sells . Doubtful there's a gps or
anything , hell it ain't even got a camera !

But you turning it off doesn't keep someone from listening in. The
battery must be removed to defeat the eavesdropping. Even on your
cheap-ass wal-mart phone. By the way, why do you shop at wal-mart?
Don't you care that your tax dollars subsidise the largest retailer in
the world?
Eric

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

news13 wrote:
On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 00:12:18 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

I don't use Face Book either or Google.....

I avoid all the Liberal Fascist networks and blacklist them.

And I make sure that I have no webcam nor any mics hooked up to the
puter.

"Its okay, we can listen in via your mobile phone anytime we wish."

I'd like to see that . I live down in The Holler , and there just ain't a
signal down here . Besides , it's turned off most of the time , and it's the
cheapest by-the-month phone Walmart sells . Doubtful there's a gps or
anything , hell it ain't even got a camera !

But you turning it off doesn't keep someone from listening in. The
battery must be removed to defeat the eavesdropping. Even on your
cheap-ass wal-mart phone. By the way, why do you shop at wal-mart?

I do because:

A - they're the closest store to my house.

B - they have good pricing, although Fred Meyer (next closest store)
can beat some of the prices all of the time.

C - The Superstore carries a really wide variety of stock.

D - it really ****es off the liberals.

Don't you care that your tax dollars subsidise the largest retailer in
the world?

'Splain, please.

BTW, Wally is the largest employer in the USA, next to the gov't, who
employs half a million more (2.2mil v. 2.721mil.)

--
Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act,
the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything.

Rep. McClintock Says the US Should Grant Snowden Amnesty jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 0 August 12th 13 08:25 PM
Edward Snowden Is No Traiter jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 0 July 22nd 13 09:21 PM
OT Snowden harryagain Home Repair 33 July 3rd 13 06:39 PM
Meet The NSA Whistleblower, Edward Snowden jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 0 June 20th 13 04:19 PM
did u know the money making secrets.............did u know the moneymaking secrets............. jobs Home Repair 0 March 25th 08 11:56 AM