Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rep. McClintock Says the US Should Grant Snowden Amnesty

http://reason.com/blog/2013/08/12/re...us-should-gran

"California Republican Rep. Tom McClintock wants amnesty for former NSA contractor and NSA leaks source Edward Snowden.

“I think it would be best if the American government granted him amnesty to get him back to America where he can answer questions without the threat of prosecution,” McClintock said. “We have some very good laws against sharing secrets and he broke those laws. On the other hand, he broke them for a very good reason because those laws were being used in direct contravention of our 4th Amendment rights as Americans.”

Edward Snowden Is No Traiter jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 0 July 22nd 13 09:21 PM
OT Snowden harryagain Home Repair 33 July 3rd 13 06:39 PM
Meet The NSA Whistleblower, Edward Snowden jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 0 June 20th 13 04:19 PM