Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default discover

eOn Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:04:26 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:_MGdneQ5x_QnlafSnZ2dnUVZ_sudnZ2d@scnresearch .com...

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
You are so very kind. Perhaps some day, we can share a pizza and a couple
diet Cokes? I like pepperoni and sausage on mine. And we can talk about
the
Book of Mormon, and the love and mercies of Christ?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"reem ahmed" wrote in message
I am happy to be a member of this group and I consider you my
friend As a friend , I like to share with you some thoughts that I
believe will be useful for your life.

**** yourselves the both of you.

I guess that's all bases covered now!

For once, I'd like to second PMT's opinion. The world would be a much
nicer place without _any_ organized religion, but I suppose they do
provide population reduction services...

People can care (and be nice and giving) without any religion.

--
Fear not those who argue but those who dodge.
-- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach