Etantonio

Default Can you help me to discover manufacturer of 4431 1503

Good Morning,
I've a Gericom Webshox laptop, it is of 2001, I changed the battery
but it is still not working, the problem seems to be that the 15 volts
coming from power supply don't reach the battery, they seems stopped
from an 8-pin dual in line IC named 4431 1503 that I don't know who is
the manufacturer, I search for it on internet but with no results.
To solve the problem I need the following information :

1) Who is the producer of this IC 4431 1503 or equivalent, it have
4431 in the first line, a little delta on the second line and
following 1503
2) where I can find the schematic of the motherboard N241S1 ver:0.1
possible for free

Many thanks for your help

Antonio D'Ottavio