Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Libtards sharpening their rusty coathangers across the globe

On Jan 22, 3:25*am, Benny Fishhole wrote:
They flail their wrists and shriek, "Give us our Obam-abortions!"

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...tions-rise-as-...

Unsafe abortions rise as contraceptive funding is cut

Global abortion rates have stopped falling, ending a period of rapid
decline that began in 1995. However, the proportion of abortions that
are dangerous continues to rise. Paradoxically, morally conservative
US restrictions on foreign aid may have promoted the abortions they
sought to restrict.

In 1995, 35 women of childbearing age out of every 1000 had an
abortion; by 2003, the rate had dropped to 29 abortions per 1000
women. Now, Gilda Sedgh of the Guttmacher Institute in New York City
and colleagues have compiled data on abortions around the world in
2008 and found that the rate then was 28 per 1000 women, little
changed since 2003. However, because world population has grown, there
were actually 2.2 million more abortions performed in 2008 than in
2003.

The proportion of those abortions that are dangerous is rising,
though. Nearly all abortions performed in Africa in 2008 were deemed
unsafe.

The increase in rates of dangerous abortions and the failure of total
abortion rates to continue falling has previously been blamed on
shortages of contraception – a link the new study makes too.

"Globally, abortion rates have plateaued, and we found that this
plateau coincided with the level of contraceptive use," says Sedgh.

"We need to promote family planning and increase contraceptive
availability," says Iqbal Shah of the World Health Organization, a
co-author on the paper.

It's important to always blame moral conservatives for other peoples
behaviors.

It's very important.

Keep hammering that message, then wonder why people stop listening to
the message, the messengers, and the media that carries the message.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/22/2012 4:30 AM, Shall not be infringed wrote:
On Jan 22, 3:25 am, Benny wrote:
They flail their wrists and shriek, "Give us our Obam-abortions!"

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...tions-rise-as-...

Unsafe abortions rise as contraceptive funding is cut

the paper.

It's important to always blame moral conservatives for other peoples
behaviors.

It's very important.

Keep hammering that message, then wonder why people stop listening to
the message, the messengers, and the media that carries the message.

so, when a moral conservative puts someone to death, that's ok, but when
a woman whose child is unwanted and is likely to suffer abuse or to
starve wishes to end an unwanted pregnancy that is not fine. So when
that woman is denied a safe way to manage her life and resorts to less
safe ways, and this denial is due to the specific, documented and public
acts of "moral conservatives", who the hell do you think we, those who
actually think, should blame? should we blame "god" - that's who the
moral conservatives blame for everything that they don't blame on
"liberals", because as moral conservatives they have the unique and
special ability to make no mistakes.

--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/22/2012 6:30 AM, Shall not be infringed wrote:

The increase in rates of dangerous abortions and the failure of total
abortion rates to continue falling has previously been blamed on
shortages of contraception – a link the new study makes too.

"Globally, abortion rates have plateaued, and we found that this
plateau coincided with the level of contraceptive use," says Sedgh.

"We need to promote family planning and increase contraceptive
availability," says Iqbal Shah of the World Health Organization, a
co-author on the paper.

It's important to always blame moral conservatives for other peoples
behaviors.

It's very important.

Keep hammering that message, then wonder why people stop listening to
the message, the messengers, and the media that carries the message.

Isn't it ironic that the "pro-lifers" support practices that lead to the
death of women from septic abortions?

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 12:04:28 -0600, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

[...]

It may be ironic, but it's all of a piece with their philosophy. As
far as they're concerned, those women deserved to die.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/22/2012 1:04 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
[...]

Wrong! "Moral Conservatives" don't love abortion or profit from it like
libs do but it's a function of free will. People have free will to
abort, steal, murder, give to the poor, and shovel their neighbor's
driveway. It's a two edged sword, one can't and shouldn't legislate
one's morality. Capital punishment is not acceptable to "Moral
Conservatives" either.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

It's very important.

Keep hammering that message, then wonder why people stop listening to
the message, the messengers, and the media that carries the message.

Isn't it ironic that the "pro-lifers" support practices that lead to the
death of women from septic abortions?

David

It may be ironic, but it's all of a piece with their philosophy. As
far as they're concerned, those women deserved to die.

--
Ed Huntress

It may be ironic, but it's all of a piece with their philosophy. As far as
they're concerned, those innocent babies, that did not cause their own
conception, deserved to die.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/22/2012 12:15 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 1/22/2012 1:04 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 1/22/2012 6:30 AM, Shall not be infringed wrote:

Wrong! "Moral Conservatives" don't love abortion or profit from it like
libs do but it's a function of free will. People have free will to
abort, steal, murder, give to the poor, and shovel their neighbor's
driveway. It's a two edged sword, one can't and shouldn't legislate
one's morality. Capital punishment is not acceptable to "Moral
Conservatives" either.

so, mister tom, a moral conservative feels that a woman does not have
the right to control her own body. I guess it's good you put it out
that way so everyone can see the hollow sexism of this position - you
will make a good taliban -

--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

It's very important.

Keep hammering that message, then wonder why people stop listening to
the message, the messengers, and the media that carries the message.

Isn't it ironic that the "pro-lifers" support practices that lead to the
death of women from septic abortions?

David

It may be ironic, but it's all of a piece with their philosophy. As
far as they're concerned, those women deserved to die.

--
Ed Huntress

It may be ironic, but it's all of a piece with their philosophy. As far as
they're concerned, those innocent babies, that did not cause their own
conception, deserved to die.

RogerN

On the one hand, a baby can not be aborted as a baby has already been
born. Prior to that it was a fetus, a potential baby/person.

OTOH, I support abortion until the end of the 51st trimester. If the
fetus hasn't shown the ability to function as a civil being by the age
of 12, abort.

This would solve the problem of the millions of feral children that
conservatives ignore.

My own modest proposal...

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/22/2012 8:00 PM, a friend wrote:
On 1/22/2012 12:15 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 1/22/2012 1:04 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 1/22/2012 6:30 AM, Shall not be infringed wrote:

Wrong! "Moral Conservatives" don't love abortion or profit from it like
libs do but it's a function of free will. People have free will to
abort, steal, murder, give to the poor, and shovel their neighbor's
driveway. It's a two edged sword, one can't and shouldn't legislate
one's morality. Capital punishment is not acceptable to "Moral
Conservatives" either.

so, mister tom, a moral conservative feels that a woman does not have
the right to control her own body. I guess it's good you put it out that
way so everyone can see the hollow sexism of this position - you will
make a good taliban -

You can't read can you libtard? Explain what I wrote...or are you too
stupid? Never mind, I understand your limitations when it comes to
reading comprehension...you are a libtard, 'nuf said!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 18:36:57 -0600, "RogerN"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

It's very important.

Keep hammering that message, then wonder why people stop listening to
the message, the messengers, and the media that carries the message.

Isn't it ironic that the "pro-lifers" support practices that lead to the
death of women from septic abortions?

David

It may be ironic, but it's all of a piece with their philosophy. As
far as they're concerned, those women deserved to die.

--
Ed Huntress

It may be ironic, but it's all of a piece with their philosophy. As far as
they're concerned, those innocent babies...

Fetuses, Roger. Gestating fetuses. For nearly 2,000 years, Christians
knew the difference. You appear not to.

--
Ed Huntress

, that did not cause their own
conception, deserved to die.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 22, 7:00*pm, a friend
wrote:
On 1/22/2012 12:15 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:

On 1/22/2012 1:04 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 1/22/2012 6:30 AM, Shall not be infringed wrote:

Wrong! "Moral Conservatives" don't love abortion or profit from it like
libs do but it's a function of free will. People have free will to
abort, steal, murder, give to the poor, and shovel their neighbor's
driveway. It's a two edged sword, one can't and shouldn't legislate
one's morality. Capital punishment is not acceptable to "Moral
Conservatives" either.

so, mister tom, a moral conservative feels that a woman does not have
the right to control her own body. *I guess it's good you put it out
that way so everyone can see the hollow sexism of this position - you
will make a good taliban -

--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM

He always has been a member of the American Taliban.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Ed Huntress- Hide quoted text -

Yep...that is the key piece of the puzzle.

They are judging a woman.

Conservatives are really good at that.

Note how easily they given a free pass to Herman Cain and The Newt.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 17:00:29 -0800, a friend
wrote:

On 1/22/2012 12:15 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 1/22/2012 1:04 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 1/22/2012 6:30 AM, Shall not be infringed wrote:

Wrong! "Moral Conservatives" don't love abortion or profit from it like
libs do but it's a function of free will. People have free will to
abort, steal, murder, give to the poor, and shovel their neighbor's
driveway. It's a two edged sword, one can't and shouldn't legislate
one's morality. Capital punishment is not acceptable to "Moral
Conservatives" either.

so, mister tom, a moral conservative feels that a woman does not have
the right to control her own body. I guess it's good you put it out
that way so everyone can see the hollow sexism of this position - you
will make a good taliban -

When a woman decides to **** without birth control, she has decided to
share her body with a new person. At that point...her rights to control
her body become shared.
Like a siamese twin.

Think its ok for one twin to kill the other because she wants a new
flatscreen TV?

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 22, 2:15*pm, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:
[...]

Conservatives" either.- Hide quoted text -

Wrong.

Conservatives love abortion and do profit from it.

As for free will..if you think any woman consciously wants to become
pregnant so she can "enjoy" an abortion then you are a crazy idiot.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

What a stupid conclusion. And it's none of your damned business,
anyway. It's hers.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 23, 6:22*am, Ed Huntress wrote:

What a stupid conclusion. And it's none of your damned business,
anyway. It's hers.

--
Ed Huntress

If the man is not part of the equation, then why is child support
required from men?

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 06:45:18 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Jan 23, 6:22*am, Ed Huntress wrote:

What a stupid conclusion. And it's none of your damned business,
anyway. It's hers.

--
Ed Huntress

If the man is not part of the equation, then why is child support
required from men?

That's a remnant of conservative ideology. If a man wants and wins
custody, the woman may be required to pay.

But don't count on it. There is still a lot of conservative thought in
our judicial system.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Part of conservatism is patriarchy. So it's easy to see why male
conservatives believe they not only know more than women but they
believe women should be subordinate to them as well. In that scheme of
hierarchy it's up to the men to determine women's reproduction, not the
women themselves. So as long as male conservatives continue to operate
as a patriarchy they will always be in conflict with women over
reproductive rights. After all, how dare those uppity women think they
should have the power to determine how and when they reproduce. Don't
they understand that is the job of men and that god gave it to them?

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 23, 8:45*am, " wrote:
On Jan 23, 6:22*am, Ed Huntress wrote:

What a stupid conclusion. And it's none of your damned business,
anyway. It's hers.

--
Ed Huntress

If the man is not part of the *equation, then why is child support
required from men?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Dan

Child support is required of both parents.

It is how society insures that the parents support the new baby.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

It's very important.

Keep hammering that message, then wonder why people stop listening to
the message, the messengers, and the media that carries the message.

Isn't it ironic that the "pro-lifers" support practices that lead to the
death of women from septic abortions?

David

It may be ironic, but it's all of a piece with their philosophy. As
far as they're concerned, those women deserved to die.

--
Ed Huntress

It may be ironic, but it's all of a piece with their philosophy. As far as
they're concerned, those innocent babies...

Fetuses, Roger. Gestating fetuses. For nearly 2,000 years, Christians
knew the difference. You appear not to.

--
Ed Huntress

What's the differences between an unborn baby and a fetus? Do you know of
other great mass murders that used dehumanization?

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Easy. There is no such thing as an "unborn baby." That's an oxymoron.

Do you know of
other great mass murders that used dehumanization?

Right now, I'm more concerned about people like PETAns, who humanize
bunnies and ducks, and evangelical Christians, who humanize zygotes.

--
Ed Huntress

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 01/23/2012 07:57 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Right now, I'm more concerned about people like PETAns, who humanize
bunnies and ducks,

Cartoonists and toymakers do that to bunnies and ducks. PETA are some of
the few who don't denigrate bunnies and ducks that way.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

RogerN- Hide quoted text -

The Inquistion led by the Catholic Church comes to mind.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Hey Ed...apparently you haven't seen any Disney movies..bunnies and
ducks are people too..espeically when they make a conservativ company
money.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch

Very nice tie in Roger! Very nicely done indeed!

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" on Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:33:40 -0600 typed

It may be ironic, but it's all of a piece with their philosophy. As far as
they're concerned, those innocent babies...

Fetuses, Roger. Gestating fetuses. For nearly 2,000 years, Christians
knew the difference. You appear not to.

--
Ed Huntress

What's the differences between an unborn baby and a fetus?

And unborn baby is what a mother caries.

A fetus is what the dame carries until she can be cleaned out of
the parasitical tissue mass.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:33:40 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

snip
What's the differences between an unborn baby and a fetus? Do you know of
other great mass murders that used dehumanization?

RogerN

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch

Very nice tie in Roger! Very nicely done indeed!

Gunner

Seems Democrats are USA's version of Nazi's!

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 20:17:03 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:33:40 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

snip
What's the differences between an unborn baby and a fetus? Do you know of
other great mass murders that used dehumanization?

RogerN

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch

Very nice tie in Roger! Very nicely done indeed!

Gunner

Seems Democrats are USA's version of Nazi's!

RogerN

Of course they are. Socialists/Fascists

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 26, 8:17*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Gunner Asch" *wrote in message

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:33:40 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

snip

What's the differences between an unborn baby and a fetus? *Do you know of
other great mass murders that used dehumanization?

RogerN

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch

Very nice tie in Roger! Very nicely done indeed!

Gunner

Seems Democrats are USA's version of Nazi's!

RogerN

No Republicans are.

TMT