Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mark Levin: Count me a staunch supporter of Marines who urinatedon Taliban corpses

On 1/14/2012 3:04 PM, TwoGuns wrote:
On Jan 14, 1:07 pm, "Ray Keller"LEFTARD TROLLS ARE DESPERATE wrote:
Mark Levin: Count me a staunch supporter of Marines who urinated on Taliban
corpses

http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-le...nch-supporter-...

This is the Mark Levin rant you’ve been waiting on. Seriously. It is awesome
to hear him stand behind and defend our troops and declare that he is a
staunch supporter of the Marines who urinated on the ‘subhuman’ Taliban
carcases. And he makes no beans about it...

They only thing the Marines did wrong was the order in the way they
did things.
CGN

Coming from a chickenhawk like Mark Levin whatever his comments are they
aren't worth ****. There is no better example of a guy who wants to hold
you coat while you get in a fight that he started. On top of that he's a
dinky little Jewish lawyer. Most right wingers hate Jews and lawyers.

Levin is a contemptible weasel. Since he stayed out of the service on
purpose he knows nothing about the military. So when he says it was a
good thing urinating on those corpses be listening for what he says when
we next see some Taliban ****ting on dead Americans in retaliation for
what those dumb Marines did. They will be doing something.

Hawke