Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mark Levin: Count me a staunch supporter of Marines who urinated on Taliban corpses

This is the Mark Levin rant you’ve been waiting on. Seriously. It is
awesome
to hear him stand behind and defend our troops and declare that he is a
staunch supporter of the Marines who urinated on the ‘subhuman’ Taliban
carcases. And he makes no beans about it...

Put me in line with Mr. Levin. I take umbrage with people who will slit
your throat, cut out your genitals, and spread your entrails and body parts
all around, classifying you as in the same class as a dog, not worthy of any
special treatment or mercy. And that includes women and children victims.

What they did on 9/11 far exceeds anything done at Abu Graib.

What goes around comes around.

Getting special permission from your God to be a butcher of men doesn't hold
water in the civilized world. Neither does the violation of the rules of
engagement, but I find it a much lesser infraction.

Steve

www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/14/2012 9:26 PM, Steve B wrote:
[...]

www.heartsurgeryfurvivalguide.com

you cretins who agree with desecration prove that the terrorists have
won, we have lost our humanity and decency, and whatever was worthwhile
in this experiment in democracy is on life support. There is NO EXCUSE
to take these actions, none whatsoever. We can fight our enemies and
win, we do not require desecration of their bodies to do that.

--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 15, 12:21*am, a friend
wrote:
[...]

For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM- Hide quoted text -

I agree.

Those who agree with the desecration are simply aiding the terrorists.

TMT