Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default U.P. Joke

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:32:51 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

He calls the number, and the bear remover says he'll be over in 30
minutes. The bear remover arrives, and gets out of his van.

He's got a ladder, a baseball bat, a 12-gauge shotgun, and a mean old
pit bull.

OK, I call bull**** right there. No Yooper would own a pitbull.

1) A pitbull is a ghetto home defense dog to keep your neighbors from
breaking into your house and stealing your HDTV. Everybody knows, in
da UP, you can leave your doors unlocked and everything will be right
where it belongs when yaz gets back from fishing.

2) A pitbull is worthless for hunting, unless you want your grouse,
duck, or goose torn to shreds....and I don't even think pitbulls can
swim to retrieve da ducks.

3) A pitbull is a short haired dog with sort legs, so it will get
stuck in the snow drifts and freeze into an ice cube in da UP winter.

4) Pitbulls are good for dog fights, but Yoopers would never go to a
dog fight because there is always a good hockey game going on
somewhere.

Go ahead....check my logic. I bet you can google dog registrations in
the UP and you won't find a single pitbull license on file.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You are the stupid one, Dave.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

The Bear Remover was a transplant from Flint.

During the first winter .. he and his dog were found frozen to death on
a roof just outside of Larium...hummm or was it
Chassell...anyways...they were found on top of the roof, 10' under the
snow, when the homeowner came back from ice fishing and while shoveling
...discovered his truck.

He got em down using a wrecker and put em on display at the Tech snow
sculpter out in front of the Science Hall and no one noticed until early
summer

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:10:30 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

The Bear Remover was a transplant from Flint.

Yeah, well Flint is a good place to own a pitbull, have steel bars on
your windows, and to own a gun.......or a bazooka.

During the first winter .. he and his dog were found frozen to death on
a roof just outside of Larium...hummm or was it
Chassell...anyways...they were found on top of the roof, 10' under the
snow, when the homeowner came back from ice fishing and while shoveling
..discovered his truck.

Could have been Neguanee.

He got em down using a wrecker and put em on display at the Tech snow
sculpter out in front of the Science Hall and no one noticed until early
summer
Gunner

I've been to Tech for the snow sculptures. Great school ritual.....and
opportunity for beer drinking fun.

Last time I was at Tech I went to visit my nephew for open house. It
was peak color in the Fall and the drive between Marquette and
Houghton was soooooo beautiful it was like driving through a dream. I
need to go live up there for a few years and regain some sense of real
human contact with nature.
Dave

What a joke! Michael A. Terrell Metalworking 5 March 5th 10 03:03 PM
Joke? Dave UK diy 15 February 7th 10 11:06 PM
(OT) Joke basilisk[_2_] Woodworking 0 October 9th 09 03:13 AM
OT - joke J T Woodworking 9 June 14th 05 04:21 AM