Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 412 days until Obama is out of office

On 12/10/2011 10:41 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 22:11:11 -0800, Hawke
wrote:

On 12/9/2011 5:14 PM, wrote:
On Dec 9, 7:01 pm, wrote:

But as I said.

Easy. I realize that things are going to turn out pretty much the
same whether
I get upset or not. I will vote, but am not likely to campaign for
anyone.

That means you aren't that thrilled with any of them. I can't blame you.
None of them are very good and none of them are nearly as good as Obama
is. I wouldn't want to be a republican right now. I think they're in for
a drubbing.

Hawke

It means that thing are going to turn out pretty much the same whether
I get upset or not.

Try as you will to put words in my mouth, you do not know what I
think.

Dan

Maybe not, but as long as you keep writing words it gives people a
pretty good idea. Believe it or not you don't really have to come out
and say what you think for many people to know it. In poker they call
them "tells". They're things that tip you off to what the other player
is thinking. You do that whether you want to or not as long as you are
writing. So you may not think so but many of us have a pretty good idea
what you think. The only way to stop that is to stop writing. By the
way, you're right that you getting upset or not isn't going to affect
the outcome of anything. Just how you feel.

Hawke

Just so that you don't think that you have some kind of ultimate poker
face yourself, we pegged you as an idiot moron early in the game,
before you sat down at the table. And you can't have your money back
either, unless you want to try a little double or nothing. Laugh,
laugh, laugh!

So tell us. What do you think everyone has you pegged for? With your
constant name changing, name calling, and you incessant political
attacks. What do you think your reputation is? I can tell you that smart
isn't what people think of when they hear your name.

Hawke