Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Great deal!!!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/tls/2713592184.html
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 27, 7:01*pm, Ignoramus10577 ignoramus10...@NOSPAM.
10577.invalid wrote:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/tls/2713592184.html

No more than $50.00. And that is high.

Bob AZ
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-11-28, Bob AZ wrote:
On Nov 27, 7:01?pm, Ignoramus10577 ignoramus10...@NOSPAM.
10577.invalid wrote:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/tls/2713592184.html

No more than $50.00. And that is high.

I would say, anything above $30 is high.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

10577.invalid wrote:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/tls/2713592184.html

No more than $50.00. And that is high.

I would say, anything above $30 is high.

I see your drill press and raise you a tool box.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/2709753020.html

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--
http://fija.org/
news

10577.invalid wrote:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/tls/2713592184.html

No more than $50.00. And that is high.

I would say, anything above $30 is high.

I see your drill press and raise you a tool box.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/2709753020.html

It is Las Vegas!

Vegas is all about fantasy and the big score.
I see it everyday on vegas craigslist.

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-11-28, Ignoramus10577 wrote:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/tls/2713592184.html

Humor, I presume. :-)

Looks like an import bench-top press for about the price that my
floor-standing 16 speed one came for *new* back in about 1975 or so.

And -- it appears to be missing its table (Just its base) so it
is only good for a narrow range of workpiece-thickness/bit-length
combinations.

Lighting is terrible and photos seem rather poorly focused as
well.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

I see those overpriced DPs all the time on the Dallas CL.
I don't know what it is about Chinese drillpresses that make the
owners think they have a Valuable Machine tool, when you can buy the
same unit brand new for $59.95 at several local stores.
I think that is the single most consistently overpriced tool item on
CL.

On 2011-11-28, Ignoramus10577 wrote:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/tls/2713592184.html

* * * * Humor, I presume. :-)

* * * * Looks like an import bench-top press for about the price that my
floor-standing 16 speed one came for *new* back in about 1975 or so.

* * * * And -- it appears to be missing its table (Just its base) so it
is only good for a narrow range of workpiece-thickness/bit-length
combinations.

* * * * Lighting is terrible and photos seem rather poorly focused as
well.

* * * * Enjoy,
* * * * * * * * DoN.

--
* * * * * * * * * Remove oil spill source from e-mail
*Email: * | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
* * * * * (too) near Washington D.C. |http://www.d-and-d.com/dnichols/DoN.html
* * * * * *--- Black Holes are where God is dividing by zero ---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 07:41:50 -0800 (PST), Rex
wrote:

I see those overpriced DPs all the time on the Dallas CL.
I don't know what it is about Chinese drillpresses that make the
owners think they have a Valuable Machine tool, when you can buy the
same unit brand new for $59.95 at several local stores.
I think that is the single most consistently overpriced tool item on
CL.

Along with the Lincoln AC225 "new in the box" welder for only $500!!
Way underpriced and New!!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I see those overpriced DPs all the time on the Dallas CL.
I don't know what it is about Chinese drillpresses that make the
owners think they have a Valuable Machine tool, when you can buy the
same unit brand new for $59.95 at several local stores.
I think that is the single most consistently overpriced tool item on
CL.

Along with the Lincoln AC225 "new in the box" welder for only $500!!
Way underpriced and New!!

Yep, two most commonly overpriced items indeed!

99.86% of stuff on Craigslist is overpriced or junk. But then, you
come across ads like I described in the thread "Sometimes, good deals
are still available".

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus12504 wrote:
99.86% of stuff on Craigslist is overpriced or junk. But then, you
come across ads like I described in the thread "Sometimes, good deals
are still available".

That was in CL?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus10577" wrote in message
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/tls/2713592184.html

A guy could get two to four new ones of the same thing for that price.

Steve

Home Depot won't price match Milwaukee electric chain saw - where a great deal is not a deal at all. No Name Home Repair 0 June 26th 08 02:58 PM
a great deal ravenwolf Woodworking 0 February 10th 06 11:05 PM
a great deal ravenwolf Home Repair 0 February 10th 06 11:02 PM
A great deal of info on great deal of subjects on and around metalworking rashid111 Metalworking 0 August 8th 05 08:01 PM
Great tool deal SteveC1280 Woodworking 13 December 9th 04 10:39 PM