Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS/Swap/Trade, diamond wheels

New 8" x 1 1/4" diamond grinding wheels.

Ive got 2 that are unusual...one is convex ...round on the
outside..marked .248 radius
The other is Convex..marked .969 radius.
Both are brand new. Never run before.

This are true industrial wheels, not something you can spin on your
bench grinder...

These would sell for $300+ if custom ordered..probably closer to $400
each.

$75 each OBO

Swap/trade/cash

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is