Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rockwell 7v Horizontal Bandsaw Stripped Gear

Hi Group,
I have a Rockwell 7v bandsaw that stripped some teeth on a drive gear.
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? Having one made is an
option, but I thought I'd see if there might be parts out there. Thank
you for any information.
Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 26, 6:46*am, cole steeby wrote:

I have a Rockwell 7v bandsaw that stripped some teeth on a drive gear.

Jim,

Try Boston Gear catalog.

You will need to measure sizes and know the DP.

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 26, 7:46*am, cole steeby wrote:
Hi Group,
I have a Rockwell 7v bandsaw that stripped some teeth on a drive gear.
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? Having one made is an
option, but I thought I'd see if there might be parts out there. Thank
you for any information.
Jim

Delta/Porter Cable/DeWalt has a repair parts website, might be you
could get something there, if you're lucky. It WAS Rockwell-Delta for
awhile, after all.

Stan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/rockw...ckwell-52.html

--
Ned Simmons
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Hi Group,
I have a Rockwell 7v bandsaw that stripped some teeth on a drive gear.
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? Having one made is an
option, but I thought I'd see if there might be parts out there. Thank
you for any information.
Jim

http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/rockw...ckwell-52.html

--
Ned Simmons

Thank you, everyone!
Jim

Just bought a Rockwell horizontal mill wayne mak Metalworking 9 March 20th 06 02:18 AM
old Rockwell bandsaw Doug Woodworking 3 January 26th 06 02:19 AM
rockwell/clausing horizontal mills Charles A. Sherwood Metalworking 6 March 31st 05 12:06 AM
Rockwell Bandsaw Brian Woodworking 8 April 26th 04 08:22 PM
Back gear wrench for Atlas horizontal mill Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 1 January 18th 04 01:37 AM