Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Triplett Manuals

Some time ago some one gave a site to download Triplett manuals. I can't
seem to find it. Can anyone help? Specifically I need a manual for a
Model 310-FET.

Thanks,

Chuck P.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
"TRICOMP" wrote:

Go here for the manual:
http://www.jewellinstruments.com/triplettmanuals.htm

rgds,

/tri-comp

"Pilgrim" skrev i en meddelelse
news
Some time ago some one gave a site to download Triplett manuals. I can't
seem to find it. Can anyone help? Specifically I need a manual for a
Model 310-FET.

Thanks,

Chuck P.

Thanks. However, they don't seem to have the manual for the FET version.

Chuck P.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hi,
It is there I just downloaded it.

--

Wayne
"Pilgrim" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"TRICOMP" wrote:

Go here for the manual:
http://www.jewellinstruments.com/triplettmanuals.htm

rgds,

/tri-comp

"Pilgrim" skrev i en meddelelse
news
Some time ago some one gave a site to download Triplett manuals. I
can't
seem to find it. Can anyone help? Specifically I need a manual for
Model 310-FET.

Thanks,

Chuck P.

Thanks. However, they don't seem to have the manual for the FET
version.

Chuck P.

Hi,
It is there I just downloaded it.

--

Wayne

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
"Wayne" wrote:

Hi,
It is there I just downloaded it.

--

Wayne
"Pilgrim" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"TRICOMP" wrote:

Go here for the manual:
http://www.jewellinstruments.com/triplettmanuals.htm

rgds,

/tri-comp

"Pilgrim" skrev i en meddelelse
news Some time ago some one gave a site to download Triplett manuals. I
can't
seem to find it. Can anyone help? Specifically I need a manual for
Model 310-FET.

Thanks,

Chuck P.

Thanks. However, they don't seem to have the manual for the FET
version.

Chuck P.

Hi,
It is there I just downloaded it.

Thanks. I didn't recognize the number they had listed. Down loaded same,
but am having trouble printing it out. I am not too computer literate.
All I get printed out is the center section of each download page.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Chuck P.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article , Meat Plow wrote:

On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 11:35:48 -0800, Pilgrim
wrote:

In article ,
"Wayne" wrote:

Hi,
It is there I just downloaded it.

--

Wayne
"Pilgrim" wrote in message
news In article ,
"TRICOMP" wrote:

[...]

When your print control panel pops up there should be a scaling
setting to "fit to printable area" and "auto rotate and center".
Should also be a preview of what will be printed.

Different print drivers may have different dialog so the wording may
not be exactly the same.

Thanks again. Seem to have got it close enough.

Chuck P.