Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default spectra physics fiber coulped laser diode type 0129-2653 Rev. D

Hi there,
I've got a spectra physics 0129-2653 Rev. D laser diode a few days ago
but I don't have any specs about the operating current / threshold
current; I only know the wavelength is 808nm and Pout is about 30
watts.
Does any one have more detailed information on this diode?

Thanks, Thomas