Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default cap-and-trade

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message

The price of oil, natural gas, and other petroleum products constitute a
significant cost both to individuals and businesses Dan.
We saw the price of a barrel of oil triple, topping out at nearly $150.00
recently and then drop back to less than $40.00.
You can't plan anything as long as that possibility exists because you
can't
know your costs.

It would be like me raising and lowering your mortgage payment by 50
percent
anytime I felt like it or when housing demand or supply fluctuated.

You'd be singing a different tune were that to happen.

That's why we need to replace petroleum as a feed stock wherever possible.
We'll be immunizing ourselves, to the extent possible, from price
dislocations that are beyond our control but affect our economy and lives
very directly and very quickly.

--
John R. Carroll

video of an author of an article in (that liberal rag) Rolling Stone
magazine. he mentions petroleum speculators.

"The Great American Bubble Machine"

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/674.html

b.w.

cap-and-trade William Wixon Metalworking 0 July 27th 09 04:14 AM
B&Q Trade Day The Medway Handyman UK diy 1 July 23rd 07 09:18 PM
enzhou Taitong import & export trade Co., Ltd. is a stock-company specializing in the import & export trade that approved by the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade of People's Republic of China. The company registered capital is [email protected] UK diy 6 August 15th 06 01:46 AM
trade MDB Woodturning 7 April 26th 05 02:05 PM
FS or trade max Woodworking 0 January 8th 05 12:34 AM