Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liability & responsibility of electrician?

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 09:09:44 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 03:44:32 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Id be happy to do just that. Or he can meet me in Orange County.

Gunner

And these pussified retards claim to be civil members of our community.

Your heart will come calling again, aschhole. When it does, I'll still
be here. God put me here to watch the passing of the world.

Highly doubtful. The odds are much more favorable that one day you
WILL **** off the wrong person. Indeed, we haven't heard from the
military guy whose girlfriend you were so vulgar with. And he was
locally SD based, right? We'll know he's reached you when we see you
posting apologies. You are such a prick!

You must be new here.