Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default eservice manuals problem ?

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/index.php?what=search2
putting in the searchbox
XR 684
for a Peavey mixer amp turns up these 2 references

xr 684 f & xr 696f preamp.part1.rar 06-09-2007 peavey xr 684 f & xr 696f
preamp Professional 1424 kB

Peavy XR-684 Amplifier manual.rar 15-02-2009 kB 137 Peavy xr-684

Somewhere along the way I picked up part 3 off the site

xr 684 f & xr 696f preamp.part3.rar

but without part 2 downloaded you cannot unzip the rar format, anyone more
familiar with eservice than I. ? Is there a way of unzipping these parts in
isolation ?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
msg msg is offline

N_Cook wrote:

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/index.php?what=search2
putting in the searchbox
XR 684
for a Peavey mixer amp turns up these 2 references

xr 684 f & xr 696f preamp.part1.rar 06-09-2007 peavey xr 684 f & xr 696f
preamp Professional 1424 kB

Peavy XR-684 Amplifier manual.rar 15-02-2009 kB 137 Peavy xr-684

Somewhere along the way I picked up part 3 off the site

xr 684 f & xr 696f preamp.part3.rar

but without part 2 downloaded you cannot unzip the rar format, anyone more
familiar with eservice than I. ? Is there a way of unzipping these parts in
isolation ?

I entered your search term and got this hit for the complete manual:

http://eserviceinfo.com/downloadsm/3...vey_xr684.html

Just make sure to download all three parts, by clicking on each number
'0' '1' and '2' in the line titled 'Multipart' (the last line below),
the numbers are the download links for the three parts, e.g.:

File information:
File name: xr 684 f & xr 696f preamp.part1.rar
Size: 1423 kB
Extension: rar
MD5 Checksum: 9c27159fa31d426f804ffd5ccf9b470e
Mfg: peavey
Model: xr684
Original no||Chassis||Ordercode:
Group: Electronics Consumer electronics Audio Professional
Uploaded: 2007-09-06 19:17:24
User: Emrikol (0)
Multipart: 0 1 2

Michael
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

msg wrote in message
N_Cook wrote:

[...]

Thanks for that, no obvious hotspot there in Firefox, unless you happen to
hover mouse actually over those 3 digits.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

N_Cook wrote:
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/index.php?what=search2
putting in the searchbox
XR 684

but without part 2 downloaded you cannot unzip the rar format, anyone more
familiar with eservice than I. ? Is there a way of unzipping these parts in
isolation ?

goto http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download...vey_xr684.html
(found in search)

On the line starting with Multipart:, click on each of '0 1 2'

You will get all the parts eventually :-)

--
Adrian C