Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Coldest Weather Possible In Nearly 15 Years

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Jan 9, 10:24 pm, "Libby Loo" wrote:
http://www.accuweather.com/news-top-...r=accuweather&...

The Coldest Weather Possible In Nearly 15 Years

Bitterly cold air bottled up over the depths of the Arctic will plunge
southward next week, gripping the eastern two-thirds of the nation.

The frigid air will likely arrive in two waves. The first shot will blast
the Midwest and Northeast early next week. The second, which will prove
be the harshest, will encompass virtually all places east of the Rockies
by
next weekend.

Expert Senior Meteorologist Elliot Abrams reports, "Joe *******i has been
talking about a daytime temperature below zero in Chicago and a nighttime
low near 0 in New York City... and if one of these Arctic highs makes the
plunge south and east, those ideas will turn out right."

Blustery winds will usher in the arctic air, resulting in even colder and
potentially dangerous AccuWeather.com RealFeel® temperatures.

The air Friday over a portion of Alaska was colder than the air anywhere
else in the northern hemisphere. That is the source region for the air
coming into the northern Plains next week.

There are early indications of a reinforcing shot of arctic air settling
over the East in the days leading up to Inauguration Day.

It's all because of Sarah Palin.

Now the cold knows we are here.

Damn Republicans! ;)

TMT

You are a kook, I'm forwarding you back to rec.crafts.metalworking where you
came from. Come back when you have something relevant to add to our groups.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Libby Loo" wrote:

You are a kook, I'm forwarding you back to rec.crafts.metalworking where you
came from. Come back when you have something relevant to add to our groups.

What did we do to you? Give him to alt.kooks , not us.

Coldest winter in 15 years, Environment Canada says James[_15_] Metalworking 26 March 6th 08 12:20 PM
Download Weather Toolbar - Instant weather reports, forecasts, and make me friend Electronics Repair 0 February 17th 08 11:44 AM
Why Do Furnaces Break On the Coldest Holiday Night of the Year? Tony Sivori Home Repair 24 January 8th 08 10:50 PM
Icy weather. Weatherlawyer UK diy 8 December 30th 05 03:20 PM
boiler pilot-or-thermocouple craps-out on COLDEST day; WHY? David Combs Home Repair 5 December 15th 05 12:46 PM