Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New Obama Book!

A recent letter to the editor in a small newspaper mentions a new book.

"Obama, Why Black America Should Have Doubts," applies to blacks and whites says that
letter writer.

Author: William Owens

Dr. Alveda king, niece of Martin Luther King, opens in the forward with strong words:
Obama opposes everything African-Americans truly believe in, and, is a curse against the
dream of Martin Luther King.

Young William Owens is founder-head of a multi-media enterprise and co-founder of "Black
Americans for Real Change." Married to Selena 23 years, with four children, lives in
North Carolina. He states: "I urge you, don't put your race before your principles,
before the truth, before your family, and before our own country."

Available from Amazon.com:

Obama: Why Black America Should Have Doubts by William Owens Jr (Paperback - Sept. 2008)
MSRP: $16.95 / Buy new: $11.53
In Stock
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

[Go ahead tell me what is racist about my posting this. Though the
races, as with all other things, having been created by God I suppose there is a purpose
for the races and also that there is nothing *actually* wrong with being racist. The
"wrong" being with not being *politically* correct. :-) ]

Every man should be proud of his race, but when you mix the races - as when producing
half-breed babies - you *destroy* *both* *races*. Obama doesn't have *A* race. He is
bi-racial...a half-breed, thus truly belonging to - and probably loyal to - *neither*
race. If and when he succeeds in having all guns taken from the "common people" how are
the blacks or whites going to protect themselves, hunt for food to put on the table, or
help to keep the wild animals from over populating and destroying themselves as well as
the crops and gardens of the citizens of this country? Think about it!

Al

obama lovers Cydrome Leader Metalworking 23 September 26th 08 05:53 AM
Obama Gunner Asch[_4_] Metalworking 82 September 14th 08 07:45 AM
Correspondence Please? Barack Obama 2Barter08 Metalworking 0 March 26th 08 04:06 PM