Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Precision rotary table with indexing and accessories-- on sale till the end of the month

Have to say, I'm very pleased with this product from Little Machine
Shop:

http://www.littlemachineshop.com/pro...3131&category=

I got a product from a different supplier that was umm.. less than
satisfactory-- and not that much less expensive. The bad item was made
(very badly) in India, looked like it had been used (scrapes and rust
in the green paint) and generally looked like a POS, so I RMA'd it.
Not even any instructions. 8-( They also took 3 months to deliver.

LMM's item is made in China, precisely, as they claim, and has a nice
quality feel, rather better than I'd expect for the money. They also
have a nice set of instructions, all written in proper English. It
arrived quite promptly (though they're apparently out of stock atm).

Disclaimer: no connection, other than LMM sells some stuff we make.
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

It is out of stock right now.

On 2008-08-28, Spehro Pefhany wrote:
[...]

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus27757 wrote:

It is out of stock right now.

"Due to overwhelming sales (thanks, you guys), we are out of stock on
this rotary table set. We will honor the sale price on orders received
through the end of
August, but we will not be able to ship these until about the first of
October."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
[...]

Interesting to gets some good comments on it as it looks just the ones
these guys sell and they do ones with stepper motors attached, about 1/4
down the page, for controlled application.
Other than that I have a Vertex 10" and my neighbour a Vertex 6" and
both seem well made, smooth and accurate.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

David Billington wrote:
Spehro Pefhany wrote:
[...]

A link might help
http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalo...ng-Accessories

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote:

Ignoramus27757 wrote:

It is out of stock right now.

"Due to overwhelming sales (thanks, you guys), we are out of stock on
this rotary table set. We will honor the sale price on orders received
through the end of
August, but we will not be able to ship these until about the first of
October."

FYI, same deal available with a 4 jaw chuck if that suits your needs
better:

http://www.littlemachineshop.com/pro...3132&category=
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

my understanding is that LMM gets their imported stuff from henry hip
(hhip.com) so you may find it available there