Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default fs: metalworking magazines

before we break up these sets and put them up at the usual auction venues,
perhaps someone here is interested:

Home Shop Machinist - complete issue 1 volume 1 through 2001, plus a few
later issues

Projects in Metal, complete Vol 1 issue 1 through 2001 plus a 6 later issues

if you are interested in either or both of these as a set, drop me a note
(go to my web site and find my email)
While I will take offers, my "asking price" is $1000 for the HSM and $500
for the Projects in metal (postpaid in the USA) - but feel free to make
offers for one magazine or for the set - but first person to make the
offering price gets the set. In a week or two I'll break it up if I don't
find a buyer for the complete lots.

these are from an estate -

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:16:22 -0700, "William Noble"
wrote:

While I will take offers, my "asking price" is $1000 for the HSM

I'd make you an offer, but I suspect that shipping to Blighty might kill the
deal :-(

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I haven't weighed the lot, but it must be around 50 to 100 pounds of
magazines - so international shipping can be quite dear - on the other hand,
the wooden boat magazines seem to fit in 6 flat rate boxes, I'd guess the
HSM will fit in fewer - if you are seriously interested, you can chase me
down via my web site (wbnoble.com) -

wrote:

While I will take offers, my "asking price" is $1000 for the HSM

I'd make you an offer, but I suspect that shipping to Blighty might kill
the
deal :-(

Mark Rand
RTFM

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default metalworking magazines

ok, these are no on ebay if anyone is intested, along with some other shop
magazines - here are links

126 issues of HSM

89 issues of proj in metal

shop notes

wooden boat - hundereds of them

"William Noble" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

126 issues of HSM http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300243239100

89 issues of proj in metalhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300243239564

shop noteshttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300243240401

[...]

** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

Good deal but I've already got most of them magazines for 20+ years!

What magazines? Jimmy Woodworking 14 August 27th 07 03:59 PM
FS: Shop Notes magazines & Woodsmith Magazines Rick Stein Woodworking 0 May 21st 05 06:30 PM
FS: HSM Magazines Bill Fill Metalworking 3 December 14th 04 11:03 PM
Magazines Lucek Electronics Repair 3 November 19th 04 04:11 PM
Magazines? Norm UK diy 4 October 26th 03 11:08 PM