Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TRANSISTOR SIV300004 NEEDED

or equivalent. I only need one but would like to have some spares.
I have looked all over. I would even take a datasheet.

Oh, please email if you have one/any as I don't check here often.

Thanks for any help.

j/b

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 5, 10:49 am, "jusme" wrote:
or equivalent. I only need one but would like to have some spares.
I have looked all over. I would even take a datasheet.

Oh, please email if you have one/any as I don't check here often.

Thanks for any help.

j/b

Hello,
SIV300004 may be an OEM #, what piece of equipment is it out in or of,
and or what is it's function. Try and see if you can track the 3
leads to find what feeds it and what it feeds, if it is bipilar, try
to determine wheather it is PNP or NPN, in other words try to reverse
engineer it and determine from there what might repace it. Is it a
power transistor, switching, amplifier, ETC.
I don't know if any of this will help or not, but that is my two
cents.
Joe S.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
On Apr 5, 10:49 am, "jusme" wrote:
or equivalent. I only need one but would like to have some spares.
I have looked all over. I would even take a datasheet.

Oh, please email if you have one/any as I don't check here often.

Thanks for any help.

j/b

Hello,
SIV300004 may be an OEM #, what piece of equipment is it out in or of,
and or what is it's function. Try and see if you can track the 3
leads to find what feeds it and what it feeds, if it is bipilar, try
to determine wheather it is PNP or NPN, in other words try to reverse
engineer it and determine from there what might repace it. Is it a
power transistor, switching, amplifier, ETC.
I don't know if any of this will help or not, but that is my two
cents.
Joe S.

If the transistor you mention is bad, if there is another one in that unit
it sometimes helps to remove that one and test it. That will give you some
idea what you are dealing with, and from there a transistor selector guide
might help determine a replacement. It's important to consider the
application.

For example a transistor used in a high-frequency circuit would have much
higher frequency specs. One used as a pre-driver in a power amp might have
higher than normal voltage requirements.

There are other special cases, like oscillators, horizontal circuits, muting
transistors, etc.

Mark Z.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"jusme"

Thank you for your suggestions.

I can do that but I would prefer the Russian part.

** Then ring bloody Russia and order one - ya ******.

....... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Either you, Phil, are another snot-nosed, spoiled kiddy or you have a mental
disorder or both.

Now, plonk what you can't handle and then, grow up or just run along and
pester someone who you think cares about little kiddies such as yourself.

"jusme"