Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Dealings with Pacific Semiconductors.. looking for customer feedback.results..

I have found some interesting prices on harder to find components on
the pacific semiconductor site...
Has anyone dealt with them before? How were the quality of
components... I'm mostly concerned so I don't get burnt with bootleg
or super generic components... specificly wanting to order some
horizontal output transistors... are they all known to be originals
from them?.. Thanks any feedback about them would be great...

Chad.
www.arcadecup.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

here is the site in question..
http://pacificsemi.com/PartsList.htm

Old RCA semiconductors [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 September 28th 07 03:38 PM
Positive customer feedback [email protected] UK diy 0 January 27th 07 08:02 PM
Tool-Net Dealings Stuart UK diy 25 September 20th 06 10:17 AM
Anybody had any dealings with 'Planet' double glazing co mad man UK diy 9 March 17th 06 04:44 PM
Anybody have any dealings with WEIS HARDWOODS in St Petersburg Fl [email protected] Woodworking 0 February 23rd 05 11:18 PM