Posted to sci.electronics.repair
msg msg is offline

Default Michael Terrell posts may be forged

Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the last few hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers (aioe.org vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"James Sweet" wrote in message news:JnCwj.7711$Sw6.2121@trnddc06...

"msg" wrote in message

Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the last few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers (aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

Ya think?

I'd say the content was a dead givaway.

You mean my posts have no value at all to the readers?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"msg" wrote in message
Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the last few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers
(aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

Ya think?

I'd say the content was a dead givaway.

You mean my posts have no value at all to the readers?

I mean that you don't normally reply to a bunch of stuff with "You have no
brain"

Perhaps I should have said lack of content.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
msg msg is offline

"msg" wrote in message

Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the last few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers
(aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

Ya think?

I'd say the content was a dead givaway.

You mean my posts have no value at all to the readers?

I mean that you don't normally reply to a bunch of stuff with "You have no
brain"

Perhaps I should have said lack of content.

You just replied to the forger, check the headers ;-)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"msg" wrote in message

Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the last
few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers
(aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

Ya think?

I'd say the content was a dead givaway.

You mean my posts have no value at all to the readers?

I mean that you don't normally reply to a bunch of stuff with "You have
no brain"

Perhaps I should have said lack of content.

You just replied to the forger, check the headers ;-)

I realized that right after I did it, ah well. The whole thing is somewhat
amusing, but really only at the expense of the kid who's forging.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"msg" wrote in message
Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the
last few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers
(aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

Ya think?

I'd say the content was a dead givaway.

You mean my posts have no value at all to the readers?

I mean that you don't normally reply to a bunch of stuff with "You
have no
brain"

Perhaps I should have said lack of content.

Definitely you have no brain. Many questions people like you posted
here are far out stupid questions, i..e connecting 100 LEDs in series
with a 75hp motor, etc.. Do you need me to realize that you're a
Dumb****?

disprove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"msg" wrote in message

Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the
last few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers
(aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

Ya think?

I'd say the content was a dead givaway.

You mean my posts have no value at all to the readers?

I mean that you don't normally reply to a bunch of stuff with "You
have no
brain"

Perhaps I should have said lack of content.

You just replied to the forger, check the headers ;-)

Definitely you have no brain. I think I don't know what kind of ****ty
you are? Any way, many questions people like you posted here are far
out stupid questions, i..e connecting 100 LEDs in series with a 75hp
motor, etc.. Do you need me to realize that you're a Dumb****?

disprove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

"Michae A. Terrell" wrote in ...

"msg" wrote in message
Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the last few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers
(aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

Ya think?

I'd say the content was a dead givaway.

You mean my posts have no value at all to the readers?

I mean that you don't normally reply to a bunch of stuff with "You have no
brain"

Perhaps I should have said lack of content.

last time I replied to a post made by the ubiquitous Mr. Terrell, I
was called a 'stooge' (amongst other things) !
He can be a cantankerous character.
-B
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

b wrote:

last time I replied to a post made by the ubiquitous Mr. Terrell, I
was called a 'stooge' (amongst other things) !

Actually, the term was 'Union Stooge'

He can be a cantankerous character.

And why not? I'm old, and I've earned the right to speak my mind.
Actually, you should consider yourself among the select few. According
to 'Google Groups', I've only used that word 22 times in 24,996 posts,
over a five year period.

+stooge&qt_s=Searc h

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=jWgiuhoAAAAaHl5AdntXWypjNXD BdYXmrbC9LgRjkB9B8JuzeYqLwg

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"msg" wrote in message
Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the last few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers (aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

May b he needz 2 stop shooting off his mouth. may-b he needz Jesus in his
heart.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"msg" wrote in message
Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the last few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers (aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

That's because Michael Terrell is a piece of ****.

Take this pity-party and shove it up his ass.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

The real Michael Terrell in Florida is a good guy.Because I say so, that
is why.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I have never met Mr. Terrell. He isn't a perfect human being, but I have
good reason to believe he's a decent, considerate person.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
. ..
I have never met Mr. Terrell. He isn't a perfect human being, but I have
good reason to believe he's a decent, considerate person.

He's a piece of ****. He was anything else, then nobody would be forging his
posts.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
The real Michael Terrell in Florida is a good guy.Because I say so, that
is why.
cuhulin

Michael Terrell in Florida is a piece of ****.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Curtis Pryce" wrote in message

"msg" wrote in message
Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the last few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers
(aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

That's because Michael Terrell is a piece of ****.

Take this pity-party and shove it up his ass.

Amazing, more people saying "Michael Terrell is a piece of ****." He acted
like he did you a big favor by following the Top Human Killer.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
. ..
I have never met Mr. Terrell. He isn't a perfect human being, but I have
good reason to believe he's a decent, considerate person.

Really? Next time I will put you in IRAQ soil and let Michael Bomb your bone
into ****ty liquid and see how you'll feel. That's right, I'm here to teach
you a moral issue.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Why do you think that your malicious remarks about Michael Terrell are going
to make me dislike or disrespect him? Or make me angry?

You're only making yourself look bad. Or don't you understand that? I guess
not.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"msg" wrote in message
Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the last few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers
(aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

That's because Michael Terrell is a piece of ****.

Take this pity-party and shove it up his ass.

Amazing, more people saying "Michael Terrell is a piece of ****." He acted
like he did you a big favor by following the Top Human Killer.

Sigh. You do love to parade your lame aioe.org sock puppets.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
bz bz is offline

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in
:

Why do you think that your malicious remarks about Michael Terrell are
going to make me dislike or disrespect him? Or make me angry?

You're only making yourself look bad. Or don't you understand that? I
guess not.

Some one forged MOST of the posts in this thread, even those attacking the
attacker.

Look at the headers.

--
bz