Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wayne mak

Default I posted some pictures of the newest addition to my shop

I moved the Rockwell mill into my shop. I decided that its condition granted
me the right to keep it. It was easy getting in compared to some of my other
machines and the base someone made for it makes sticking it in the corner
when not being used real easy. take a look
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/...l/rockwell.htm