Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dani

Default Service manuals for sale, or trade.

I have a ton of service manuals...actual paper manuals, for T.V, VCR,
& stereo from new, to about 10 years old. A lot of secure info, you have
to be a dealer to get. Some cd roms with newer info, also have a ton on
hard drive, for the same type units, & computer monitors, with a ton of
repair tricks, modifications, tons of free sites with a wealth of info, etc,
etc! After the new year, I will put together a list. It's worth a lot of
money,
to the right person, or persons! Trade info? Or just buy what I have. It's
growing each week. I will send for free, to the right person, a cd, & or
some paper manuals, as a gesture of good faith! I may have more info,
than most of you here! I am willing to share! I'm likely moving out of
consumer electronics repair to other things, so I won't need this info,
as much as I have in the past. Just E-mail me @
E-mail me in the new year! Thanks.