Pat

Default Admiral antique service manuals

Service manuals for old items:

13E4 chassis AM/FM Radio
4R4 chassis Radio
24C3 Stereo
18A8A Stereo
K10 chassis B/W TV
1K10 chassis B/W TV

Marvin Moss

Maybe I'm a little dense but are you selling these or looking for them?

"Pat" wrote in message
Service manuals for old items:

13E4 chassis AM/FM Radio
4R4 chassis Radio
24C3 Stereo
18A8A Stereo
K10 chassis B/W TV
1K10 chassis B/W TV

Art

May want to look at the library under SAMS Photofact Publications for
anything viable in print if you actually are attempting to service these
items. Most libraries will allow you to photocopy, at nominal fee, these
items.
link.net...