Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike

Default Formenti PC230/Proline F205T TV Tuning Mode

For the first time, I've come across a TV/Video etc. that I can't figure
out how to tune in without the manual. Unfortunately, the manual has been
lost, and the TV has recently been moved to another house where the UHF
frequencies are different, so it must be retuned.

Does anyone have one of these, or have a manual for it, and post the
magic button presses to get the tuning menu up? Google hasn't turned
up anything useful, unfortunately.

Model: "Proline" F205T
Chassis: Formenti PC230
Remote: SF5

I've found 2 menus: One for Picture Prefences (Bright/Contrast), per channel,
and one for input (Tuner/Scart), OSD (On/Off), Sleep timer (On/Off). Neither
get me to anything looking like manual or auto tune.

Help!

Mike.
Mike Brown: mjb[at]pootle.demon.co.uk | http://www.pootle.demon.co.uk/
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Hi.

I have the same problem with the tuning in my proline tv.

please let me know If you have the solution.

thanks

Oscar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike

In article ,
oscar664 wrote:
Hi.
I have the same problem with the tuning in my proline tv.
please let me know If you have the solution.
thanks

Nobody on here knew, the manufacturer didn't respond to emails, so in
the end the set went in a skip. Even though it was otherwise perfectly
working, and could have been hooked up to a digital set top box or
VCR ... rather stupid decision (not mine), but there we go.