Gunner

Default Ping- Martin Eastburn

Sorry about posting here..email server is down or something

I finished your shipping pallets today, tomorrow Im swamped with
another job, but Mon-tuesday I should get em bolted and strapped on,
and the bits and pieces loaded on the third pallet with the dust
collectors.

I also bought you this

http://www.phase-a-matic.com/RotaryDescription.htm

5hp. A bit shop worn, but hardly used.

Its the R-5 model
http://www.phase-a-matic.com/RotaryModels&Prices.htm

Can you afford the $200 I paid for it, or should I sell it on rcm?

If you want it, Ill bolt it down to one of the pallets.

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long
Martin H. Eastburn

AOK Gunner

Yes I want that ! That is Great!
Please do and I'll poke around and see if I have your address still.
If not I'll call you on the cell phone and send the bucks to you bud.

That will save a lot of time and design.

Best Regards,
Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Ping N. Thornton N. Thornton UK diy 9 December 23rd 04 08:55 PM
Ping N. Thornton N. Thornton UK diy 0 December 23rd 04 12:06 PM
ping davenoise :::Jerry:::: UK diy 2 December 12th 04 11:44 PM
Ping Pong Table [email protected] Woodworking 8 September 24th 04 09:26 PM
Ping Pong Table [email protected] Woodworking 8 September 15th 04 09:12 PM