Majosoft

Default I have written a Free new program

Hello,

I have written a new program to make rulers. ( straight and round )

It generates G-Code.

You can download it for free at
http://engraving.majosoft.com/html/f...are_tools.html

greetings,
A hobbyist from the Netherlands,
martin de roode
www.majosoft.com

ps. more to come.like:
bmp to G-code
Target3001 to G-code ( seperate automatic drilling and engraving )
Simple figures.
Plt to G-Code