Waynemak

Default Picked up a black diamond drill grinder

I picked up a black diamond drill grinder, does a real nice job. I was able
to sharpen right down to a #52 drill. the finish on the whole range is
excellent.

Winston

Waynemak wrote:
I picked up a black diamond drill grinder, does a real nice job. I was able
to sharpen right down to a #52 drill. the finish on the whole range is
excellent.

Congratulations on finding that fine tool, Wayne.
I am green with envy.

--Winston

Harold and Susan Vordos

"Waynemak" wrote in message
I picked up a black diamond drill grinder, does a real nice job. I was

able
to sharpen right down to a #52 drill. the finish on the whole range is
excellent.

Years ago I operated a small drill pointer, made in Switzerland as I
recall. It ground a primary and secondary relief, and was limited to
small drills only, 1/4" and smaller as I recall. . It's rare to have a
pointer deal with the small drills in an acceptable manner. Can you give
us more details on the Black Diamond grinder? Where it is made, for one.

Harold

Lane

Can you give
us more details on the Black Diamond grinder? Where it is made, for
one.

Harold

http://www.emachinetool.com/accessor...onFamilyID=202

It appears that the company's web site is no longer working. Now it only
exists in the wayback machine.
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...amonddrill.com

Lane

Harold and Susan Vordos

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in message

Can you give
us more details on the Black Diamond grinder? Where it is made, for
one.

Harold

http://www.emachinetool.com/accessor...onFamilyID=202

It appears that the company's web site is no longer working. Now it only
exists in the wayback machine.
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...amonddrill.com

Lane

Thanks, Lane. It didn't take long for me to understand why Waynemak is
so pleased with his! I have always assumed you'd have to invest a
considerable sum to sharpen small drills.

Harold

Brian Lawson

Hey Wayne,

Me too, at an tool & die shop auction about 5 or 6 years back. Paid
$65 Cdn as I recall, and it came with most of the collets. Great
machine!

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:57:41 -0500, "Waynemak"
wrote:

I picked up a black diamond drill grinder, does a real nice job. I was able
to sharpen right down to a #52 drill. the finish on the whole range is
excellent.

Waynemak

Here is a link to a company that supports the black diamond machines
http://www.rushmachinery.com/

They were very helpful on the phone.