JB

Default Clausing/Atlas 8520 Milling Machine

Hi Guys,

I am testing the waters. I am probably going to sell my Clausing 8520
Milling machine. It's a great mill but I don't have enough room in the
garage and I need to make room for the BP Mill I have purchased. I live in
Central, NJ. The mill is in great shape and I have a set of M2 Collets and
a Drill Chuck. What is the going price for thiese mills in this part of the
country?

I'm open to trades. I am looking for a 2 Stage, 80 Gallon, Vertical Air
Compressor (single phase). I am looking for a good industrial model.

Thanks for the help.

Joe...

Mike Henry

Honest opinions as to what constitututes "great shape" can vary so it might
be helpful to post pictures to the drop box.

I've seen 8520s go for a few hundred up to a few thousand on Ebay lately and
the the typical price seeems to be around $1500 for what looked like decent
mills.