DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Milling machine arbor (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/94767-milling-machine-arbor.html)

John Hall March 11th 05 04:41 PM

Milling machine arbor

I have a 7/8" milling machine arbor I can't identify. It generally looks
like the NMTB arbors in the MSC catalog, but the shoulder between the taper
and the arbor shaft is much thicker, about 1 inch, with a cross keyway on
the back(Taper side). The taper is about 1.216 at the big end, about .714 at
the small end and 2 inches long. the drawbar thread is 3/8 NC.

I'm guessing its in the NMTB series but smaller than 30.

Anybody know what this is? can anybody use it?

John