Cliff

Default Author Hunter S. Thompson Kills Himself

"Hunter S. Thompson's latest book is "Hey Rube: Blood Sport, the
Bush Doctrine and the Downward Spiral of Dumbness". "

"What do you think the think of how the Bush Administration is
cracking down on civil rights?"

"The Bush administration is a heap of Nazi ****. Bull****. Yeah, you
can put it that way. I don't know what your audience is ready for.
What kind of target. "

Shaq Lady

Cliff wrote in message . ..
"Hunter S. Thompson's latest book is "Hey Rube: Blood Sport, the
Bush Doctrine and the Downward Spiral of Dumbness". "

"What do you think the think of how the Bush Administration is
cracking down on civil rights?"

"The Bush administration is a heap of Nazi ****. Bull****. Yeah, you
can put it that way. I don't know what your audience is ready for.
What kind of target. "

Well, thankfully, he had better aim than his audience.

OT-Hunter Thompson takes Ultimate Road Trip Gunner Metalworking 14 February 23rd 05 03:43 PM
Old Thompson GE TV Janem1224 Electronics Repair 1 January 9th 05 06:19 AM
Yippee!! I'm a Thompson Comsumer Electronics Class Action Lawsuit Member!! Bob F. Electronics Repair 4 January 30th 04 04:14 PM
Reading EEPROM kills head unit? KDC-PS909 Tim H. Electronics Repair 10 November 7th 03 05:28 AM
DVD Player Kills Family of Seven family Electronics Repair 10 October 5th 03 12:12 AM