Johnny Stout

Default Wanted - Deckel Gk-12 pantograph parts & user rmanual

I just picked up used Deckel Gk12 pantograph mill but need an
instruction manual to help me with a new set up on it. Anyone that has
one, I'll gladly pay for copying costs, shipping, plus some extra for
your time if you'd share the information with me.

I've searched the internet high and low, but so for no luck.

Thanks.

Johnny Stout
http://www.stoutknives.com
Brian Lawson

Hey Johnny,

Have a look at the full company name, Friedrich Deckel Ag, at:

http://www.business.com/directory/industrial_goods_and_services/machinery_and_tools/machine_tools_and_parts/friedrich_deckel_ag/

and also look at http://www.deckel.com, but that brings them up as
a subsidiary, which they may well be today.

I'd bet they have both a web page and a US distributor if you look
long and hard enough. Great machines, but do take some skill to
operate to full advantage. Get a cutter grinder too.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 23:24:04 GMT, Johnny Stout wrote:

I just picked up used Deckel Gk12 pantograph mill but need an
instruction manual to help me with a new set up on it. Anyone that has
one, I'll gladly pay for copying costs, shipping, plus some extra for
your time if you'd share the information with me.

I've searched the internet high and low, but so for no luck.

Thanks.

Johnny Stout
http://www.stoutknives.com

Hans van Dongen

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/ub...?ubb=forum;f=6

--

This is a non-profit organization;
we didn't plan it that way, but it is

(remove uppercase trap, and double the number to reply)
Bob May

Yep. wthout a cutter grinder, the cost of cutters will be quite high for
any pantograph mill unless you only do real coarse stuff. Single tooth
cutters (D bits) are the way to go with those machines. Been there and done
that.

--
Why isn't there an Ozone Hole at the NORTH Pole?