DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Banjo bolt alignment (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/91678-banjo-bolt-alignment.html)

[email protected] February 18th 05 12:58 AM

Banjo bolt alignment

Hi;
When using banjo bolts,do you have to align the internal holes up with
the tubing that feeds it or does the mating connector have room on its
circumference for the fluid to travel ?
Regards
My98tj

Don Bruder February 18th 05 01:41 AM

In article .com,
wrote:

When using banjo bolts,do you have to align the internal holes up with
the tubing that feeds it or does the mating connector have room on its
circumference for the fluid to travel ?

No need for aligning the holes. Most (all?) banjo fittings have a groove
or hollow on the inner face to provide a fluid path to the holes in the
bolt that holds it down.

--
Don Bruder -
- New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.