Jeffrey M. Borning

Default LeBlond Paint Color

Does anyone have the paint code for LeBlond Servoshift lathes? I have a 1964
that has been repainted a non-original color and want to repaint it. The
color under the covers looks to be a more blue gray than the Bridgeport
machine tool gray. I am considering having paint tinted to match the color
under the covers, but it seems a little stained from all the years of oils
and dirt. Also what is the best type of paint to use?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff Borning