Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
DoN. Nichols

Default Warning VIRUS (was: Fw: Do not release, its the internal rls!)

In article ,
Tim Williams wrote:
"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
And how many know automatically that they should go in and turn
it off?

At least as many as those think they should bypass it altogether and get
Linux.

Which, then, leaves an awful lot of systems wide open.

I'm not sure whether you want to lump me into that last
category, as I'm normally using Sun's Solaris and OpenBSD's unix, not
linux. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Warning VIRUS (was: Fw: Do not release, its the internal rls!) DoN. Nichols Metalworking 8 February 7th 05 07:43 PM
Virus Warning Fred Holder Woodturning 4 December 16th 04 02:46 PM
Drilling through internal solid walls........... Paul Duffy UK diy 5 August 5th 04 11:18 PM
"Damp" internal wall - initial measurements made. Any ideas? Clive Long,UK UK diy 5 January 30th 04 09:28 AM
W.C Internal Overflow hays UK diy 5 October 11th 03 10:11 PM