AZOTIC

Default Test ( I Dumped AOL )

Since AOL is dumping my favorite news groups
logic dictates they get dumped instead.
This cable ISP is great, its like going from a
wagon equiped with square wheels (AOL)
to warp drive ( Cox Cable ), and the price is
only $5.00 higher than AOL.

Best Regards
Tom.

Better living thru E/M force.

Ian Stirling

AZOTIC wrote:
Since AOL is dumping my favorite news groups
logic dictates they get dumped instead.

I suggest alt.test for tests, that's what it's there for.
Anthony

"AZOTIC" wrote in news:3KjNd.24431$0u.402@fed1read04:

Since AOL is dumping my favorite news groups
logic dictates they get dumped instead.
This cable ISP is great, its like going from a
wagon equiped with square wheels (AOL)
to warp drive ( Cox Cable ), and the price is
only $5.00 higher than AOL.

Best Regards
Tom.

Better living thru E/M force.

Now all you need to do is format your harddrive to get rid of the AOL
virus.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email
Roy

This is about the smartest thing that has been posted in this forum in
a loooooooooong time

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 23:06:45 -0800, "AZOTIC" wrote:

===Since AOL is dumping my favorite news groups
===logic dictates they get dumped instead.
===This cable ISP is great, its like going from a
===wagon equiped with square wheels (AOL)
===to warp drive ( Cox Cable ), and the price is
===only $5.00 higher than AOL.
===
===Best Regards
===Tom.
===
===Better living thru E/M force.
===

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS
SteveB

"AZOTIC" wrote in message
Since AOL is dumping my favorite news groups
logic dictates they get dumped instead.
This cable ISP is great, its like going from a
wagon equiped with square wheels (AOL)
to warp drive ( Cox Cable ), and the price is
only $5.00 higher than AOL.

Best Regards
Tom.

Better living thru E/M force.

Welcome. Getting rid of AOL is like a person putting away their Prozac.
You don't need all those Advice for the Loveworn columns and Date Recent
Parolees Columns. Any ISP will get you to the Internet, and from there, you
can go to newsgroups you want to go to.

How arrogant for a company to tell people what they can and can't read.

The cable modem is the greatest thing since peanut butter. Get online in
about five seconds. Downloads that used to take hours now take minutes. Up
to 175x as fast. If anyone else out there is still on aol, give it up! Get
with the 21st century.

As mentioned, you might have to have a computer pro redo your computer, as
once AOL stuff gets in there, it leaves popups that are tenacious as kudzoo.
Maybe you know how to do that yourself.

Feel free to test here. Ignore idiots that tell you what to do. Like AOL.

Steve

Bruce L. Bergman

On 06 Feb 2005 10:56:37 GMT, Ian Stirling
wrote:
AZOTIC wrote:

Since AOL is dumping my favorite news groups
logic dictates they get dumped instead.

I suggest alt.test for tests, that's what it's there for.

Yes, it is - if he were only doing a pure posting test. But I have
a feeling (from the included text) this message was much more about
notifying everyone about an E-mail address change...

(If you're going to "net-cop" someone, you need a stronger case.)

-- Bruce --
Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545
Ian Stirling

wrote:
AZOTIC wrote:

Since AOL is dumping my favorite news groups
logic dictates they get dumped instead.

I suggest alt.test for tests, that's what it's there for.

Yes, it is - if he were only doing a pure posting test. But I have
a feeling (from the included text) this message was much more about
notifying everyone about an E-mail address change...

(If you're going to "net-cop" someone, you need a stronger case.)

That wasn't my net-cop routine.

I diddn't once get out my cable-ties, or my trusty old nightstick with the
mysterious stains.
Jim Stewart

wrote:

AZOTIC wrote:

Since AOL is dumping my favorite news groups
logic dictates they get dumped instead.

I suggest alt.test for tests, that's what it's there for.

Yes, it is - if he were only doing a pure posting test. But I have
a feeling (from the included text) this message was much more about
notifying everyone about an E-mail address change...

(If you're going to "net-cop" someone, you need a stronger case.)

That wasn't my net-cop routine.

I diddn't once get out my cable-ties, or my trusty old nightstick with the
mysterious stains.

I prefer the CAT5 O' Nine Tails.

Ian Stirling

Jim Stewart wrote:

wrote:

AZOTIC wrote:

Since AOL is dumping my favorite news groups
logic dictates they get dumped instead.

I suggest alt.test for tests, that's what it's there for.

Yes, it is - if he were only doing a pure posting test. But I have
a feeling (from the included text) this message was much more about
notifying everyone about an E-mail address change...

(If you're going to "net-cop" someone, you need a stronger case.)

That wasn't my net-cop routine.

I diddn't once get out my cable-ties, or my trusty old nightstick with the
mysterious stains.

I prefer the CAT5 O' Nine Tails.

And pity the miscreant for whom the 10base5 is unwrapped.
HaroldA102

the next test will be me i will dump aol also

Dave Hinz

On 07 Feb 2005 03:28:09 GMT, HaroldA102 wrote:
the next test will be me i will dump aol also

Great. Use alt.test, or post a real message then, rather than noising up
the group with test posts.

HaroldA102

you made more noise than i did and i was not testing i was hopeing someone at
aol
would see how much it is going to cost to drop service
Dave Hinz

On 07 Feb 2005 17:09:42 GMT, HaroldA102 wrote:
you made more noise than i did and i was not testing i was hopeing someone at
aol
would see how much it is going to cost to drop service

Yea, because AOL is monitoring rec.crafts.metalworking to see how
their customers feel about their policy decisions (rolls eyes...)

HaroldA102

I do not think thay are monitioring thay
have millions of customers thay do not need me ?Do you think? Answer back
quickly
Dave Hinz

On 07 Feb 2005 17:40:22 GMT, HaroldA102 wrote:

I do not think thay are monitioring thay
have millions of customers thay do not need me ?Do you think? Answer back
quickly

Sure. Here's your answer. plonk

SteveB

"HaroldA102" wrote in message
you made more noise than i did and i was not testing i was hopeing someone
at
aol
would see how much it is going to cost to drop service

Netnannying is a tough job, but someone's got to do it. Thank goodness Dave
Hinz volunteered for the job.

(Well, actually, he got it because no one else wanted it, but we are not
telling him.)

HTH ;-)

Steve

Dave Hinz

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:26:01 -0800, SteveB wrote:

"HaroldA102" wrote in message
you made more noise than i did and i was not testing i was hopeing someone
at
aol
would see how much it is going to cost to drop service

(Well, actually, he got it because no one else wanted it, but we are not
telling him.)

Yeah, er, whatever. Guy doesn't include context with his posts,
I pointed out that context helps. Guy whines about AOL here, and
seems to think (a) they watch here, and (b) care about him.

Repair Service for Test & Measurement Equipment luaurence Electronics Repair 0 September 17th 04 04:31 AM
Repair Service for Test & Measurement Equipment luaurence Electronics Repair 0 September 12th 04 08:01 AM
Mac PB 5300 & start-up test? Dbowey Electronics Repair 0 May 20th 04 09:06 PM
test for Jimbo dale Metalworking 3 November 13th 03 05:52 PM
Possible Condensation Solution? - Test Data Tom Watson Woodworking 4 November 7th 03 08:51 PM