Jarrod Hyder

Default Metalworking message board/website

I am a mechanical engineer and former small engine mechanic with several
hobbies related to metalworking. I am in the process of putting together a
website to allow me to share my hobbies with the world and I would like to
let everyone know about it. The content of the website is still in the
works, but the message board is up and running. I have setup different
forums for topics like welding, casting, machining, AC/DC circuits,
Electric motors and power electronics, small engine repair, power tools,
computers and operating systems. If you are interested, please stop by,
sign up (free registration), and post a question or two. You can find me
at http://hambone.homelinux.net
Rex B

Nice looking forum. You have at least 4 really good competitors hosting
metalworking forums, and they've been established a while.
I would suggested adding a classifieds section to help things along.