Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bob Chilcoat

Default Did I miss it? Whither HF's free shipping?

I just sent off an order to HF for some odds and ends. Couldn't find the
"free shipping for orders over $50" tag anywhere, on three different recent
flyers. Looks like they now charge a sliding scale, with a maximum of $8.99
for anything over $35. When did this happen?

Is is just me, or does this seem like a mistake. I always seemed to plump
up every order to get the free shipping, whether I needed the extras or not.
I always thought that was a very smart marketing tool. Too bad.

No more free shipping at HF Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 2 January 14th 05 08:05 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Free Custom Walkthrough Checklists for New Homes! customwalkthroughchecklists.com Home Ownership 3 July 27th 04 04:39 PM