Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Grady

Default TS Engineering in CO

Anyone ever dealt with these people directly regarding a QCTP for the mini
lathes? They have had my money for over 10 days now and I have no toolpost.
I cannot get anything but a recorder on either phone number, and the only
email they have responded to they said they would get back with me today.
Sounds like I may need to contact the credit card company to dispute
payment.