SMuel10363

Default gages

Were can I buy used thread gages ? Ray Mueller
Gary Brady

SMuel10363 wrote:
Were can I buy used thread gages ? Ray Mueller

Ebay. I bought a couple there myself.

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX
Roger Shoaf

"SMuel10363" wrote in message
Were can I buy used thread gages ? Ray Mueller

Check pawn shops. Often they have collections of tools they have little
clue of what they are.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

MetalCutter

Greybeard,

You got a 2-1/4"-12UN-2A go pd ring gage laying around?

"Greybeard" wrote in message
On 16 Jan 2005 03:19:33 GMT, (SMuel10363) wrote:

Were can I buy used thread gages ? Ray Mueller

Plug or ring and what sizes? Plugs, I got lots of.

Greybeard

Greybeard

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:23:48 GMT, "MetalCutter"
wrote:

Greybeard,

You got a 2-1/4"-12UN-2A go pd ring gage laying around?

Rings, I don't have. Plugs, up to 1", some in several different
pitches, but mostly smaller. Been trying to get rid of them for a
while now, I don't really need more than one set. (40 3/8-16??! I
need one, sometimes.)

Greybeard

.. .