Don Foreman

Default New flashlight for your birthday?

http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/...4204/sesent/00

$2900 flashlight! Act fast, though, only 85 will be sold to
civilians.

Uses 20 lithium 123 cells, runs for 90 minutes on a set of batteries.
Talk about pay-per-view!
Erik Litchy

Don Foreman wrote:
http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/...4204/sesent/00

$2900 flashlight! Act fast, though, only 85 will be sold to
civilians.

Uses 20 lithium 123 cells, runs for 90 minutes on a set of batteries.
Talk about pay-per-view!

theres a thread about it here

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubb...b=5&o=&fpart=1
Jeff Wisnia

Don Foreman wrote:

http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/...4204/sesent/00

$2900 flashlight! Act fast, though, only 85 will be sold to
civilians.

Uses 20 lithium 123 cells, runs for 90 minutes on a set of batteries.
Talk about pay-per-view!

I take it a homebrew version is NOT on your project list Don. (Or am I
wrong again...)

But what a great headlight for daughter's NY bike, huh?

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:31:08 -0600, Don Foreman
calmly ranted:

http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/...4204/sesent/00

$2900 flashlight! Act fast, though, only 85 will be sold to
civilians.

Uses 20 lithium 123 cells, runs for 90 minutes on a set of batteries.
Talk about pay-per-view!

Yeah, 3 grand for the flashlight and $25 for each use?
They should talk with the rich guys at MachinaDynamica.
They're made for each other.

Save the ||| http://diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming

Don Foreman

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:43:28 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

I take it a homebrew version is NOT on your project list Don. (Or am I
wrong again...)

Right. Don't know what the beamwidth is, but if it's 5 degrees (4 ft
dia spot at 50 feet) I figure that 2000 lumens is only about 334,000
candlepower. Heck, they have 2,000,000 cp lights at HF, though
they're kinda heavy.

But what a great headlight for daughter's NY bike, huh?

Oh, sure! "Dad, could you please send me 200 batteries for next
month?"