Cliff

Default OT -Why use a killfile

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:34:40 -0500, Rick Faust
wrote:

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

Pretty good at getting placed in other's killfiles though.

Think about what you write Sam.

Why would someone care if you placed them in your killfile?

Do you really think anyone cares who you read and who you do not read?

Every time I see someone post this kill file business I have to laugh.
Like it really matters. :-)

Whenever you write your kill file routine I picture you screaming at the
top of your lungs, while plugging your ears shut with your fingers, with
your eyes closed, stomping your feet on the ground. Wah!!!!!!!!!!

Hey dude, you want to avoid reading someone then do so. You don't need
to complain out loud about your personal problems.

Rick

Wingers, anyone?
--
Cliff