Ryan and Diana Reid

Default Doall Saws with Hyrdaulic Tables

Does anyone know much about these? I'm considering one for my home
shop but concerned about the maintenance/upkeep of the hyraulic
system. It appears that if the hydraulic system fails the saw is
basically shutdown because the hyraulic system provides the blade
tension as well.

Also I'm not sure what size drive motors are found in the 2613 series
of Doall saws. I have a 7.5 HP rotary phase converter, would have to
upgrade or start other tools as idlers if the saw is a 5 hp.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan
phagan

I bought a Do-All c5a at auction and once I got it leveled out, new inserts
for the blade guide and a coolant pump I have had no problems with it. Cuts
great and true. Simple hydraulics and I can send you a pdf file of the the
manual if you are looking at this particular saw.

Pedroman
"Ryan and Diana Reid" wrote in message
Does anyone know much about these? I'm considering one for my home
shop but concerned about the maintenance/upkeep of the hyraulic
system. It appears that if the hydraulic system fails the saw is
basically shutdown because the hyraulic system provides the blade
tension as well.

Also I'm not sure what size drive motors are found in the 2613 series
of Doall saws. I have a 7.5 HP rotary phase converter, would have to
upgrade or start other tools as idlers if the saw is a 5 hp.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan

Bob

We have one here at work that is a million years old. I cannot tell
you anything about the hydraulics because we have never had to look at
it. It just works!

Ryan and Diana Reid

Are all of the 2613 saws 3HP 220 and 440?

Thanks,

Ryan