Sanny

Default Where to sell your Old Machineries? A New Site.

You may find old equipments for sale at

http://www.softtanks.com/Local_SoldItems.php

Here one can sell their Old Machineries and equipments.

You have to Bid the Price and you can purchase if the seller is
satisfied with the bid price.

Hope you find it useful
Bye
Sanjay
http://www.softtanks.com/Local_SoldItems.php

Sir Al Babin

You may find old equipments for sale at

http://www.softtanks.com/Local_SoldItems.php

Here one can sell their Old Machineries and equipments.

You have to Bid the Price and you can purchase if the seller is
satisfied with the bid price.

Hope you find it useful
Bye
Sanjay
http://www.softtanks.com/Local_SoldItems.php

This reads like one of my postings but I assure you I'm not affiliated with
this outfit.
Honest Al

Rex

Mozilla Firefox blocked all but one: That little window on exit that
offered "Would you like to try our business planning software? It will
change the way you do business! Download will start automatically in 2
minutes" (countdpown starts)

What a lowlife scumsucker of site, not to mention the spammer that
posted it.

And there weren't any ads. Not likely to be, with those tactics.
I think the OP needs to get a job.