Default where to buy a new hand operated screw drive

Anybody know where I can get something like this *new* and decent
quality without spending a fortune? Needs to have a travel of around
10" and be able to pull about 500#.

Thanks folks.

J oa

DanG

It would help to know what you are trying to accomplish.

We just installed a new trailer jack spindle, so we tore apart the
old one. Nice Acme spindle, heavy nut, already has a handle,
could easily be adapted to power. You can buy square or round,
weld or bolt, side wind or top wind

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody know where I can get something like this *new* and
decent
quality without spending a fortune? Needs to have a travel of
around
10" and be able to pull about 500#.

Thanks folks.

J oa

Ken Grunke

Anybody know where I can get something like this *new* and decent
quality without spending a fortune? Needs to have a travel of around
10" and be able to pull about 500#.

Thanks folks.

J oa

If a scissors jack can lift a ton, it oughta be able to pull it also.
Really not sure what you're looking for.

Ken Grunke