Junior Member

Location: Pinckney, Michigan
Default 7/16" - 10 left handed Acme tap needed

Can't find anywhere. Anyone on the forum know of a source?
ATP

--
J. Mark Wolf

This is for a South Bend lathe, perhaps?

Junior Member

Location: Pinckney, Michigan

Nope. I need to make a new lead screw nut, on the cross-slide for my 50 year old Delta Milwaukee wood working lathe.
Mark Rand

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 02:24:40 +0000, J. Mark Wolf
wrote:

Can't find anywhere. Anyone on the forum know of a source?

May not be the best choice for you, since they are in Dartmouth, Devon,
England, But:-

http://www.tracytools.com/tapsanddiesacme.htm

No connection, just a satisfied customer.

Mark Rand
RTFM