Default OT Things to do before the inauguration

Some Things to Do Before the Inauguration.

1. Get that abortion you've always wanted.

2. Drink your last clean glass of water.

3. Cash your social security check.

4. See a doctor of your own choosing.

5. Spend quality time with your draft age child/grandchild.

6. Visit Syria, or any foreign country for that matter.

7. Get that gas mask you've been putting off buying.

8. Hoard gasoline.

9. Borrow books from library before they're banned -

Constitutional law books, Catcher in the Rye, Harry Potter, Tropic of
Cancer, etc.

10. If you have an idea for an art piece involving a crucifix - do it
now.

11. Come out - then go back in - HURRY!

12. Jam in all the Alzheimer's stem cell research you can.

13. Stay out late before the curfews start!

14. Go see Bruce Springsteen before he has his "accident".

15. Go see Mount Rushmore before the Reagan addition.

16. Use the phrase - "you can't do that - this is America".

17. Take a walk in Yosemite, without being hit by a snowmobile or a
base-jumper.

18. Enroll your kid in an accelerated art or music class.

19. Start your school day without a prayer.

20. Pass on the secrets of evolution to future generations.

21. Learn French.

22. Attend a commitment ceremony with your gay friends.

23. Take a factory tour anywhere in the US.

24. Try to take photographs of animals on the endangered species list.

25. Visit Florida before the polar ice caps melt.

26. Visit Nevada before it becomes radioactive.

27. Visit Alaska before "The Big Spill".
28. Visit Massachusetts while it is still a State.

Tom Gardner

wrote in message
oups.com...
Some Things to Do Before the Inauguration.

24. Try to take photographs of animals on the endangered species list.

Please forward any photographs that you take to include in my latest recipe
book:

"There's room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed
potatoes"

I got to thinking about Bush's intelligence bill, I think he should ask
for a refund!

I got to thinking about Bush's intelligence bill, I think he should ask
for a refund!

Glenn Ashmore

wrote in message
oups.com...
I got to thinking about Bush's intelligence bill, I think he should ask
for a refund!

Anybody notice in the last few photo ops/sound bites he seems a little
foggy?

Theron King

Just a few observations.

wrote:
Some Things to Do Before the Inauguration.

snip
2. Drink your last clean glass of water.

Ask people in eastern Oklahoma about clean water and the Fayetteville
Arkansas sewage plant that dumps into the Illinois River instead of the
White River that runs by "White Water" that was developed by Hilary Clinton.

snip
5. Spend quality time with your draft age child/grandchild.

Something you should have been doing all along, but it takes a war to
make you do it? Sounds like a personal problem to me...

6. Visit Syria, or any foreign country for that matter.

But be careful what you say over there, you might offend believers of
Allah by coming out of the closet. They don't take to kindly to "those
kind of people" in most Muslim countries!
snip
8. Hoard gasoline.

Gas prices are falling now, but when OPEC cuts production more to raise
the price you will still blame the U.S. President.

9. Borrow books from library before they're banned -

Constitutional law books, Catcher in the Rye, Harry Potter, Tropic of
Cancer, etc.

Or we could ban the Bible from schools... Oops! The Democrats have just
about done that already!

10. If you have an idea for an art piece involving a crucifix - do it
now.

A crucifix in a painting or sculture of Christ's final moments is art, a
crucifix in urine is not what I would call art, but I won't kill you
over it. However you are welcome to travel to Syria, Iran or Malaysia
(see item 6 above) and display a representation of Allah in urine if
you like! Maybe they will be more tolerant... then again maybe they will
cut your peepee off! ;^)

11. Come out - then go back in - HURRY!

Or go to Syria, come out - you won't get a chance to "go back in".

more drivel snipped

17. Take a walk in Yosemite, without being hit by a snowmobile or a
base-jumper.

Let's all walk to Yosemite in American made sneakers. Remember now,
don't drive your new gas guzzling American made SUV to one of the
parking lots and hike from there. After all the goal is to prevent
global warming, use less gas and not send jobs overseas! So please don't
drive your SUV to Yosemite before hiking!

18. Enroll your kid in an accelerated art or music class.

Start your own music school and pay for it yourself. Just like the
Christian conservatives have done in most cities. Because they can't
pray before school in the public schools...

19. Start your school day without a prayer.

....and you will start you school day without a PRAYER of graduating with
a decent education! IMHO.

20. Pass on the secrets of evolution to future generations.

There are no secrets to evolution. I believe that if God wanted it to
happen that way, it did! (Oh sorry, you don't believe in God do you?
You're a Democrat. ;^)

21. Learn French.

Why? Look what it's done for Canada! Americans should all be able to
speak passable ENGLISH! Nothing wrong with learning a second language if
you want to though. Freedom of speech and all that you know!

22. Attend a commitment ceremony with your gay friends.

You will be able to attend a "commitment ceremony" after the
inauguration, it just won't be a "marriage ceremony".

23. Take a factory tour anywhere in the US.

I happen to work at one of those factories in the US. It is an "oil"
factory. Yes, that high priced tank of gas you bought to fill up your
SUV just went to pay my salary! But don't be too alarmed, I am an
environmental scientist and help keep the company from polluting your
neighborhood!

24. Try to take photographs of animals on the endangered species
list.

Just don't disturb the marine mammals while taking their picture,
otherwise the Green Peace geeks will have you arrested!

25. Visit Florida before the polar ice caps melt.

Will you stop driving that SUV to visit Florida while complaining about
the global warming! Not to mention drilling for oil in Alaska!

26. Visit Nevada before it becomes radioactive.

Vegas is pretty "hot" now, sounds like you need to go there an let off
some steam!(But wait! That will add to the global warming...NOOOOOO!)

27. Visit Alaska before "The Big Spill".

Kind of difficult to bitch about hoarding gasoline when you don't want
to drill in the Artic National Wildlife Refuge so that we can be less
dependant on foreign oil. Plus hoarding drives up the price of gas too!
Double whammy!

28. Visit Massachusetts
while it is still a State.

I for one could do with a few less whiney liberals (Kennedy, Kerry,
etc), let's get Hilary and Bill to visit then just nuke Mass and be done
with it! ;^)

Yours in fun,

TDK

Theron King

cueboy2 wrote:

what a pathetic fool you are

CBII

Very intelligent come back. Care to deal with any of the real issues in
the posting?

cueboy2

"Theron King" wrote in message

cueboy2 wrote:

what a pathetic fool you are

CBII

Very intelligent come back. Care to deal with any of the real issues in
the posting?

very intelligent deleting of the pathetic foolish statement you made to
which I
responded

surely you are not trying to imply you are anything other than a pathetic
fool
when you say things like what you now want to hide from, are you?

CBII

Theron King

Nothing like another repeat of the same worthless comment as a comeback.
Try to be more original next time.

I am not hiding, just waiting for some intelligent debate. So please
don't repeat the same old drivel...

TDK

cueboy2 wrote:

what a pathetic fool you are

CBII

Very intelligent come back. Care to deal with any of the real issues in
the posting?

very intelligent deleting of the pathetic foolish statement you made to
which I
responded

surely you are not trying to imply you are anything other than a pathetic
fool
when you say things like what you now want to hide from, are you?

CBII

cueboy2

"Theron King" wrote in message
Nothing like another repeat of the same worthless comment as a comeback.
Try to be more original next time.

I am not hiding, just waiting for some intelligent debate.

no you are not, you are not just a pathetic fool, but a pathetic fool TROLL
the absolutely last thing you want is a debate

exactly how dumb do you wish we were?

CBIItroll exposor extrodinare